[pianotech] need Steinway upright damper levers

Richard Capp rmcapp at gmail.com
Tue May 11 20:54:52 MDT 2010

Hi Tom,
Thanks for your input.  I am going to do just what you suggested, and order
some new ones from Pianotek.  I had hoped to keep vintage parts, but in this
case function overrides history.  The wood in this piano is in excellent
condition, but I have had your experience of old parts being very fragile
and breaking in the process of repair!

Thanks, again,

Richard