[pianotech] Modeska

Garret Traylor hpp at highpointpiano.com
Wed May 12 04:35:21 MDT 2010

Hi Ed,
Around here, most antique dealers' way over price pianos.  Consider the
piano's condition/value in general and then add the furniture aspect.  If
your instrument looks like the one below it might fetch 1k. I would pay
around $250-$350.  It is a novelty and as you know; nothing special as a
piano.

Kindest Regards,

Garret

http://www.balaams-ass.com/piano_in_a_desk.jpg