[pianotech] PTG Chapter song

Wally Scherer afinetune at yahoo.com
Sun May 16 11:45:48 MDT 2010

Here's a question to all of you who regularly attend PTG chapter meetings. Do you have a chapter song? If so, could I hear it - would you pass me along a copy - maybe sing it and upload it to YouTube, or to this mailing list.

The reason I ask is this: following our recent chapter meeting, I felt that the camaraderie was so good that I felt like singing our chapter song; but we don't have one.

Anyone else ever experience this?

Wallace T. Scherer, piano technician, music educator
5020 Canal Drive, Lake Worth, Florida, 33463-8014
Telephone: 561-432-4121
A FINE TUNE Web page: http://aftune.angelfire.com
Chapter page: http://www.angelfire.com/music2/pbptg