[pianotech] marketing

jimialeggio jimialeggio at gmail.com
Mon May 17 07:03:35 MDT 2010

Marshall Gisondi wrote:
>   I know word of mouth is the best, but I need to get some more mouths
> first.

You might see if there is a BNI chapter near you.   http://www.bni.com/
The concept is each local chapter only allows one person in of a
particular trade into that chapter, and that members of the chapter and
society agree to serve as a mutual referral network for each other. I'm
not a member, but have considered it. Members say that after some time
of going to the weekly early morning meetings,  as members get
comfortable with you, and as you get better at selling your services,
referrals, both direct referrals from the members, and indirect
referrals, ie people members know outside the group, become a
significant portion of their businesses.

Might be helpful...

Jim I

--
Jim Ialeggio