[pianotech] liability insurance

Jim Moy jim at moypiano.com
Mon May 17 17:20:35 MDT 2010

On Sun, May 16, 2010 at 9:43 AM, <JWyatt1492 at aol.com> wrote:
>  To find what your insurance cost would be --- is  FREE.

In case it's not obvious, check rates with the company carrying any
other insurance you may have: auto, home, etc.  I already had home,
auto, and life with State Farm, so it was convenient to add their
small-biz coverage.  I compared against the PTG sponsored carrier and
got very competitive rates.

Some think it's vital, some a ripoff.  Only you can decide whether to
buy it or not.  My mentor went 40 years before retiring without
incident.  I bought it my first year in business and it's well worth
it in my risk analysis.

Jim