[pianotech] Wurlitzer Reeds

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 19 15:48:51 MDT 2010

You know how the tattoo artist gets $200/hour?   He does good work, has a following and charges what he wants.   MANY people think the most expensive has to be the best...don't undervalue yourself.   When you can get no business, you're charging too much.   When you're booked months in advance, raise your rates...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044