[pianotech] Falcone GF-87 grand piano "Made in China"

Al Guecia/AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Fri May 21 07:46:36 MDT 2010

Hello list,

I have been contracted to bring this piano up to concert readiness. It looks to be well made and has a decent tone, considering nothing has been done since delivery (and probably before delivery). This will be the first "Made in China" Falcone piano I have worked on. The regulating is way out. Let off over 1/2" from strings and of course little to no after touch. Does anyone have any experience with this piano? I would appreciate any information you can share.

Al -
High Point, NC