[pianotech] Speaking of Wurlitzer.....

Al Guecia/AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Sat May 22 05:00:54 MDT 2010

Hey Terry, back in the late '60's I had Wurlitzer juke box. I don't have a
photo, but it was the one with the bubbles running around it. It was an
antique that was worth a few bucks! I think they should have stuck with
making juke boxes. They were far better than their pie-annas.

Al -
High Point, NC