[pianotech] Bridal Straps

John Ross jrpiano at eastlink.ca
Sat May 22 12:14:56 MDT 2010

I don't like the clip ons, they seem to unclip.
I am not satisfied that a dab of glue works, or bending them around the wood.
I would suggest that you just glue the straps on, use wood glue on the strap, and c/a on the wood.
Mind you to get the strap to lie right, you would have to make a hole through the cork.
John Ross