[pianotech] HAs anyone seen this Chickering before?

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Wed May 26 10:30:36 MDT 2010

Can you send a picture?

Thanks,

Paul

In a message dated 5/25/2010 10:52:19 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
Randy_Chastain at sbcglobal.net writes:

Paul,
You're correct. The damper line parallels the hammer rail with the V
shape. Very interesting.......
Randy

On May 25, 2010, at 8:20 PM, _PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com_
(mailto:PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com)   wrote:

Randy:

Is it a standard action configuration? From the damper line, it looks  as
if not.

Paul

In a message dated 5/25/2010 10:07:05 P.M. Central Daylight Time,