[pianotech] Of Chisels

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Sat Oct 9 09:25:17 MDT 2010

The site cited by Dave Skolnik has such gloves:
http://goo.gl/BRzx

I've also had a pair of work gloves that are supposed to be cut-resistant...
(never took the opportunity to test it out!)  I wore them out while roofing
my house and now I can't find 'em in a store anywhere. Wish I could... they
were nice, thin, snug-fitting gloves.  Oh well...

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN