[pianotech] Of Chisels

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Oct 9 14:26:17 MDT 2010

Thanks David. No, I posted that picture because that is what can
happen when you use a "cheap" chisel that is not sharp! But you're
correct that it might be difficult to cut one's self in that manner
with a chisel. That was me & Mr. bandsaw on New Years Eve 2009.
Needless to say, I've learned my lesson and don't operate power tools
while drinking any more......  :-(

Terry Farrell