[pianotech] Of Chisels

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Oct 10 08:16:21 MDT 2010

> What makes it worse is that the Home Depots come into a town and
> drive the good little hardware stores that take care of us out of
> business, leaving us no option but to buy their crap when we need
> that tool today.

Yes, I agree with what you are getting at, but I would suggest one
word insertion to that statement to something like - insert "local"
before "option": ".... leaving us no local option but to buy their
crap......"

After all, that's why the Goddess made the internet!  (Or was that Al
Gore? - Poor guy really gets kicked around for that.....)

Terry Farrell