[pianotech] TRAVELING TUNERS

Don pianotuna at accesscomm.ca
Sun Oct 17 14:17:15 MDT 2010

Hi,

I do several "round trips" per year and wander from place to place in my
RV. I find it rewarding and enjoyable.

Heck I even have broad band internet when I travel now. I'll be doing a
trip on October of about 600 miles and another one in November with about
the same distances involved. I do try and make "circles".

I generally tune 4 pianos per day and the trips often are for 20 pianos.
Regards,

mailto:pianotuna at yahoo.com	http://www.donrose.ca/

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7
306-539-0716