[pianotech] Stunningly OT, but something Susan would have enjoyed.

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Sun Oct 17 17:52:01 MDT 2010

Thanks, Susan, I thought I was insaner than most people think I am for a
moment. :-)

In a message dated 10/17/2010 2:59:50 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
skline at peak.org writes:

On  10/17/2010 11:08 AM, _PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com_
(mailto:PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com)  wrote:
Am I correctly surmising that the two instrumentalists are the same
person? Either that or identical twins?

Yup. Same bloke, wearing  earphones so he can record sound-on-sound. Even
looks like the same bow.

He's so good at it that I didn't say what I normally would have, "Some
people have way too much free time on their hands."

Susan

In a message dated 10/17/2010 9:13:55 A.M. Central Daylight Time,