[pianotech] Agraffe Repair

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Mon Oct 18 13:43:47 MDT 2010

I bought some metric agraffes for and notice that they have the right string height.
If the metric agraffe is larger than the original, you could tap the hole to accommodate it.  Ditto for the 1/4" agraffe, which you would need to modify for your target string height.  Both are readily do-able.

Alan Eder