[pianotech] Seiler 53" (135 cm) Upright 1997

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 06:40:31 MDT 2010

Aside from the Tom Driscoll's helpful suggestions, measuring the actual (not
just reg spec) downweights would be a good starting point. Measure again
after making changes. It's always a good idea to remove action parts and
measure the gram resistance at the flanges.
Patrick Draine

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 3:32 AM, Thomas Cole <tcole at cruzio.com> wrote:

> There is a card on one side showing the regulation specs. Notes 1 - 34 have
> 56g (DW) and 35 - 88 have 54g.
>

> <snip>

 My question is, what would be the most technicianly way of reducing
touchweight? Anything I need to know about this particular piano?