[pianotech] Key balance rebushing

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Fri Oct 22 17:59:35 MDT 2010

Makes sense Jon and also the bend  would avoid the glue build up that occasionally happens when a little bit too much glue has been applied to the cloth and the caul kind of smushes it toward the the top of the hole or deeper in the mortise as its pushed in.  Now this never happens in my shop-...nah ,never, nada.

Dale S. Erwin
www.Erwinspiano.com
Custom piano restoration
Ronsen piano hammers-sales