[pianotech] Big challenge met(finally)

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Sun Apr 3 22:25:01 MDT 2011

About two weeks ago we were engaged by a serious amateur player to improve the
one and touch on his 2005 Mason  Hamlin CC (9'4")
oncert grand. In the almost six years he's owned the instrument, he's had a
eritable parade of technicians here in southern California
o their best to make the instrument "sound bigger than a 6-foot instrument, and
o let me play it soft with good repetition" (owner's words.)

David

You and your team obviously did a great job "remanufacturing" this piano so that it sounds and plays like a real 9'4" piano. The question that came to my mind was, why didn't the owner of the piano ask M&H to make the piano better? Or get his money back.

WIm