[pianotech] ETD dust storm

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Feb 1 05:03:45 MST 2011

Probably not for me Paul. I remember one evening I solo-sailed from
Port Huron, Michigan for an over-night crossing of Lake Huron aiming
at Grand Bend, Ontario, with no instruments other than a compass and
seat-of-the-pants dead-reckoning. Ended up the next morning in
Bayfield - well, I did hit Ontario at least!

'Course, sleeping in the cockpit with sheets and tiller tied down for
most of the crossing didn't help much. I suppose an aural piano tuner
shouldn't sleep while tuning.

Have you ever suddenly awakened from a dream - most often about half-
way through the treble on a crummy spinet - right after lunch........?

Terry Farrell