[pianotech] What do you say?

Chuck Behm behmpiano at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 05:50:11 MST 2011

 >I don’t like calling people
mainly because I don’t like getting called myself about things like that.
 An
email is much more innocuous and, so far, more effective. - David Love<

I my experience, a good number of people I try to communicate by email with
do not check their email on anything resembling a regular schedule. I'm glad
it's effective for you, David, by I feel more assured hearing their voice -
I know they got the message. Almost always, they will thank me for calling.

Personally, what I don't like are those "robo-calls" that the doctor or
dentist offices use. When it's a living person on the other end of the line,
I don't mind reminder calls if it's something I want to have done.  Chuck