[pianotech] calling customers

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 1 06:03:18 MST 2011

"Don't have to do what?"

Swim up stream, work harder etc.  I'd rather work smarter.  Unfortunately I messed up on that one and spent toomuch on public transit and a cab yesterday.  However I still made a profit.

Ryan, I like what you said.  One never stops learning or shouldn't anyway.  In fact I know an RPT who will attend a convention and pick the class areas he really feels he wants to work on or improve his skill. So he will take that class more than once, usually twice.  I guess when you've been tuning for many years, but I believe learning is a good ting, keeps our minds sharp.
Marshall

Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician
Marshall's Piano Service
pianotune05 at hotmail.com