[pianotech] Steinway technical and reference guide

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Tue Feb 1 09:52:36 MST 2011

Mark,

I'd suggest emailing S&S again, and letting them know what you were told by
S. Africa.  That's the first I've heard of that policy - haven't experienced
it.  I agree it makes no sense, and I would simply hope someone in S.Africa
is mis-informed.  It wouldn't be like S&S to refuse to sell you something
they stand to make $$ on, does it?

William R. Monroe