[pianotech] What do you say? (LarBear)

Mr. Mac's tune-repair at allegiance.tv
Tue Feb 1 10:11:18 MST 2011

LarBear,

Where do I begin?

Absolutely, without a doubt, you have provided the most interesting experiences to date.
I feel like I'm still in kindergarten.

On Feb 1, 2011, at 10:09 AM, Larry Fisher RPT wrote:

> … So, in summation, here’s the event schedule I follow.
>
> * Be righteously punctual.  Know your routes, traffic and all the other variables.  Show up within 15 minutes of the scheduled appointment time or call ahead when you know you’ll be late.  Schedule your day with this knowledge and plan for the unexpected using all the logic you can muster.  I’ve pulled over to the curb, set my alarm on my phone and taken naps because I was too early.  I really enjoy hearing the customer’s grandfather clock sounding off as I ring the doorbell.  I know, it’s a cheap thrill.  After this many years of doing calls, small things entertain.

If I didn't know better, I'd say you have been hanging around the world I live.
Punctual above all things, otherwise, call and advise. There is nothing like showing up on time.
To bad it took me forever to learn this.

> … The last time I heard from him, I scheduled an appointment with him with out opening my appointment book or even picking up a pencil  .......   and then promptly went about my day.  I haven’t heard from him now for over 5 years.  I miss the pretty girls. …

> … Ok so that’s not the professional thing to do.  It was Wyoming.  I was 35 years younger.  Guns, horses, Merle Haggard, chicken fried steak, and the barking dog in the back of a pick up truck with a gun rack are all more important than getting the damn piano tuned.

For some reason I feel you have and

You got more balls than I'll ever demonstrate. But, of course, being in Wyoming, considering your age and all various sundries
   you had to contend with, what else could one do?!

All is forgiven  :-)

You are the Man.

Keith