[pianotech] Steinway technical and reference guide

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Tue Feb 1 13:10:45 MST 2011

Mark

For what it's worth, there are no "Steinway factory trained technicians". Steinway does not give any one that title, even those who have gone through all their training programs.

As one person said, I think the African Steinway representative is probably trying to keep other technicians, other than their own, from working on Steinway pianos.

Willem Blees, RPT