[pianotech] Steinway technical and reference guide

Don Mannino donmannino at ca.rr.com
Tue Feb 1 15:20:07 MST 2011

This policy has changed some over time - Kent is probably a little more easy
going than people were in the past.

When I did the factory seminar in 1984, we were told most emphatically that
we were not to in any way advertise or make any claims of being "Steinway
Trained" or anything similar.

Don Mannino