[pianotech] What do you say?

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 1 18:30:35 MST 2011

Me too Ryan.  Years ago, I added up the loss I took from no shows.  I can't
recall the exact figure any longer but, it was something like $4,000 that
year including a couple of nice action jobs.  Multiply that times 10 years
and that's a lot of lost money!!!!   Since I started calling the night
before, I rarely have anymore no shows.  It only takes a few minutes or
less.  Most of the time I leave a message that says something like this;
"Hi!  This is Jerry Groot just making sure that you're still planning on me
tomorrow at such and such a time.  I WILL PLAN ON THIS, in that tone, unless
I hear otherwise at and I leave my business phone number."  Easy enough.

Jer