[pianotech] 4ths 5ths

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Tue Feb 1 23:20:52 MST 2011

Duaine, your ears seem awfully easily taxed. What particular damage does
listening to a couple of perfect fourths do to them? If you can't stand
to listen to musical intervals, why are you tuning pianos?

With due regard for your mother's opinion, stubbornness without logic to
back it up does not win debates.

As you perfectly well know, I made a numbered list of the places ETDs
can fill, some of which ONLY they can fill, and expressed considerable
respect for a number of people using them -- just not the ones who
refuse to learn basic aural skills beforehand, or even afterward. (That
is, respect must be earned.)

Susan