[pianotech] [Pianotek] the big discussion

Avery Todd ptuner1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 05:19:10 MST 2011

Lim,

Take a look at these two YouTube videos done by Bell Bremmer & posted there
by the PTG, I believe. He explains it pretty well. Unfortunately, it's
divided into 2 parts but still very good.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmNtIjSVLiQ    and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVbyqoKoBk4&feature=related

Avery