[pianotech] Accoya...bellytalk...no tuning allowed

jimialeggio jimialeggio at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 09:26:00 MST 2011

Its being used in exterior laminated structures, exterior exposure
finger jointing etc. Their tests indicated machining and gluing are not
effected...no first hand experience though yet. However, I will be
getting some sample in from my wholesaler to beat up on and otherwise abuse.

Jim I

--
Jim Ialeggio
grandpianosolutions.com