[pianotech] snowbound

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Feb 2 14:32:58 MST 2011

We get Thunder snow once in awhile too.  It's very strange.  Drive
carefully!  We only got about 6", but the nasty snow drifts.....Ugh! Much
better than frozen drizzle/rain that set a foundation before the snow.
I'll take snow over that crap anytime.  Everybody cancelled except UNL.
Poor me!  Had to trudge down to take care of the pianos.  At least a few
of them are happier today!

Paul