[pianotech] 4ths 5ths

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Wed Feb 2 19:26:26 MST 2011

He wouldn't catch any flak at all if he'd just live and let live, Jer.

Player techs -- always room for plenty of good player techs. He doesn't
have to be a concert technician. He doesn't have to be an RPT, or even
an aural tuner. I'm just not going to let him tell me I'm inferior to
him because I am one.

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssnnnnnn