[pianotech] 4ths 5ths

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Wed Feb 2 19:34:03 MST 2011

Susan,

Somewhere along the line, my feelings have gotten twisted.

I don't think bad of aural tuners - more power to you all.

I'm basically stating that there - should - be room in this business for
ETD only tuners, too.

And give us the respect we deserve to be in this profession - and - use
an ETD, even though, for one reason or another, we do not do aural tuning.

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 11 years