[pianotech] OT: Temperature

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 20:39:43 MST 2011

It was 54º in my bedroom this morning when I got up. I don't normally use
the heater there unless it gets really cold ... say below 20º. And I really
like sleeping in a cold room, as long as I have lots of blankets.

My boys' room is a more comfortable 65-70º. And the rest of the house
anywhere from 61-63º, but I turn the heat down lower at night. I like
sweaters more than paying for heat. <g>

I'm half Dutch, OK? <G>  I have an uncles and aunt in Michigan who keep
their house in the balmy upper 50's. If it was just me here, and not my
kids, I'd probably do the same, and just cover up more.

--
JF