[pianotech] Thanks and further comments

Avery Todd ptuner1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 06:49:20 MST 2011

Thanks, Israel. That hadn't occurred to me. I previously used a SAT III and
now a Verituner. I'm not positive but I don't "think" either of those do
something like that. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Besides, if an instrument is THAT flat, I usually just pull it up to pitch
the first time over anyway. THEN use the pitch raise function. That way I
get a feel for string breakage, pin tightness, etc. If they start breaking
early, I back off. I even did it basically that way for 20+ yrs. of aural
tuning.

Avery