[pianotech] Octaves & Unions

sytekdavies at btc-bci.com sytekdavies at btc-bci.com
Fri Feb 4 12:37:33 MST 2011

Interesting concept-using RCT or T-Lab to do a 0-88 tuning and letting the machine make all the decisions...yet, there are sure times when my fast progressive M3/4th/M10 up the registers and ALL the other tests that I use cause me to make little or no adjustments to the overall work (I do find washy unisons using interval tests-quickly actually)...which I suppose means that from time to time the machine does all the thinking for me....
I suspect that the tests one decides upon really becomes the professional "flavor" each tuner brings to the mix-his or her professional  "signature"...because there is little doubt that these programs discussed get very, very  good results...

Interesting dicussion.....

Rick Davies www.actionpianoservice.com
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with Nextel Direct Connect