[pianotech] Octaves & Unions

Mr. Mac's tune-repair at allegiance.tv
Fri Feb 4 21:02:05 MST 2011

Imagine? What does that have to do with _________?

> … ETD wants to put them exactly where they were in the early morning, …

No, an ETD doesn't want to do anything on its own. It is not an intelligent being.
It is operated by command decisions from its user. From simple commands to more complex.

Qualification:
ETD is too broad a category for me to make generalized statements anymore.
RCT (Reyburn CyberTuner) is the software I currently use. I also have OnlyPure
    for specific purposes.

> Maybe someone who has done recordings can weight in? …

Ed Foote already has.

Keith