[pianotech] Weird....strings

Mr. Mac's tune-repair at allegiance.tv
Fri Feb 4 21:52:49 MST 2011

Jon,

Susan is directing you to the source of your problem.

Several Kimball consoles have a history of,
   how should I say it, tuning pins that are staggered
   so much that the strings of neighbor notes
   can override each other. Moving one affects the other.

Take a close look. You will amazed!

Then have fun balancing the notes to stay in tune.

Keith