[pianotech] Weird....strings

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Fri Feb 4 22:04:59 MST 2011

My only confusion about this is that he said he tuned the piano before
with no trouble.
So why would they start rubbing, when one would think they had been
rubbing all along?

Some of these have been so bad (and sometimes for four or five notes in
a row) that I
had to figure out how far the one would shift sharp, and tune it that
much flat before
moving on the second one. A little cut and try, cut and try. Good thing
piano techs
are persistent and determined.

Susan