[pianotech] Journal article

Mike Kurta mkurta1 at charter.net
Sat Feb 5 08:36:42 MST 2011

    With regard to the nice article on split fingertips in the February Journal, the author makes reference to allowing heat and moisture from a clothes dryer to exhaust inside his home.  He infers that others might increase the humidity within their homes by doing the same thing.
    My concern is with gas dryers.  Does doing this not also exaust combustion gases,  i.e. carbon monoxide into the living space?  Am I missing something here?
    Mike Kurta
    www.keytops.net