[pianotech] Subject: understand the relationship of the heavenly bodies

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Sat Feb 5 08:39:00 MST 2011

Yes, it's me......

I had this happen only once or twice in the beginning of usage with the RCT.

I attributed it to a noisy room and a really cheap microphone.

That day, I just re-sampled the A's and did a second pass - everything
came out fine.

After that day, I did an extensive search for a good microphone that
would handle - all - the frequencies of the piano.

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 11 years