[pianotech] Bridge pin locations help (image oops)

Mr. Mac's tune-repair at allegiance.tv
Sat Feb 5 12:04:06 MST 2011

On Feb 4, 2011, at 3:09 PM, Mr. Mac's wrote:

> I won't hesitate to share a Eureka moment for you and the List
>  when I have it.  Won't that be great just to have one.

Well, Folks,

I couldn't wait to implement all that has been shared
  on this particular issue. So many thoughtful and excellent ideas.

So, I went to the Steinway Concert Grand piano
  and had the proceedings video taped.

Here are the links for your viewing pleasure:
http://pianostuff.kamcam.com/techgoodies/video/hp.html
http://pianostuff.kamcam.com/techgoodies/video/falsebeat.html

I was somewhat surprised at the outcome. Maybe you will be as well.

Any further input is truly welcome.

Sincerely,

Keith McGavern, RPT
pianostuff.kamcam.com