[pianotech] Bridge pin locations help (image oops)

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Feb 5 12:22:01 MST 2011

Thanks for posting the links to the videos - great communication
tool!  How long did you let the CA cure? I agree that it didn't seem
to do much. I agree that the tapping slowed and quieted the false beat
a bit. It seemed to me that the false beat eliminator tool killed the
string and made the slow false beat more prominent. Also, though not
as bad as the left, I heard clear false beats on both the center and
right strings.

Few things I hate more in pianos are false beats.

Terry Farrell