[pianotech] Silent Paint Remover

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 5 15:21:20 MST 2011

Al et al,
Just checked out the "Silent  Paint Remover". It works on infrared technology. I have a feeling it might be very good for  large paint stripping jobs, but not so hot for pianos, especially localized/pinpoint applications such as I need.
 It looks like you are correct...I'm screwed, unless someone else can come up with a "Solution" that will zap the crap.<G> It appears I've found another reason to dislike Polyester finishes.<G>
Regards,
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police