[pianotech] re. Universal Strings

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 5 15:10:45 MST 2011

Pity, but do understand. You don't know John Rhodes? Definately a man worth
knowing, IMO. He's listed in the Directory. He is an RPT

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police
Squares R I

is defunct at the moment. So, not able to download that. However, if you
contact John Rhodes, I'm sure he'll be alble to send you the sheet with the
formula and instructions regarding cross - referencing between round and
hex core wire. That's the best I can do until I can afford to get a new
Desk Top 'puter and download all of the olde 'puter files on to it.