[pianotech] One Pass Pitch Raise

David Nereson da88ve at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 16:03:50 MST 2011

    For me, the pitch raise is almost always one pass, but then
I still have to start over and tune the piano.  If it was around
a half-step or more flat, that might involve a two- or three-
pass pitch raise.  I don't attempt a one-pass pitch raise AND
tuning unless it's just a few cents, because it usually won't
hold the first time through.
    --David Nereson, RPT