[pianotech] Reasons why you use a particular ETD brand

The Davis Family (Mark, Janine, William, Stephen & Matthew) pianofortetechnology at saol.com
Sat Feb 5 17:43:14 MST 2011

Hello David

Thank you very much for your response and willingness to help.  I suppose
the ETD issue has had a lot of discussion on the archives.  I have read much
about them on the archives but for some reason or another I am still
undecided about which one to purchase.  I look forward to hearing from you
on the subject and much appreciate your willingness to write and for your
time.

Best regards

Mark