[pianotech] 0 - 88 in 20, or....?

David Nereson da88ve at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 10:12:05 MST 2011

    Exactly.  Anybody can zip through and touch each pin and
pound each key in 45 min. or less, but going back to do a final
check and touching up anything that didn't stay put or that
doesn't sound musically pleasing is what takes the extra 30 -45
min. or more, depending on the piano.
    --David Nereson, RPT