[pianotech] Reasons why you use a particular ETD brand

Cy Shuster cy at shusterpiano.com
Sat Feb 5 21:18:57 MST 2011

And I'll be teaching "Advanced TuneLab"! I'm filling out my outline; feel free to send me topics you'd like to know more about (if you've been using TuneLab for more than a few months). Robert will be doing his Intro to TuneLab course, where he'll cover the new iPhone version.

--Cy--

Cy Shuster, RPT
Albuquerque, NM

www.shusterpiano.com