[pianotech] Reasons why you use a particular ETD brand

Mark Davis pianofortetechnology at saol.com
Sun Feb 6 00:54:48 MST 2011

Thank you to all for your reasons and insights into your choice of ETD.  I
am a South African so attending the conventions is not easy for me.  I do
hope to attend a convention within the next 3 years.

At the moment I am reading through the PACE and Resource material on tuning
and regulation and repairs.  So when I come over I must try the exams.  The
PTG and many RPT's on this forum have been of immense help and encouragement
to me over the last 3 years.  I don't really write much but I keep up to
date with most of the ongoing discussions and have spent much time sifting
through the archives and probably will continue to go back sifting through
the archives when necessary.  I really am encouraged and inspired by the
commitment to top quality work and the desire to pioneer away in the piano
technology field.  This kind of contact keeps one ever striving for
excellence in one's work.

Best regards and wishes to all.

Mark Davis